POHAKU SURF RIDER
The Kahuna Creations' Pohaku Surf Rider Beach Board 48" is designed as our most fun and playful cruiser longboard for everyone! The shape and style feature a sweet mild spoon concave shape that flattens towards the fish tail. The shape also features a flexy, fun ride that is perfect to ride anywhere. This longboard is great for anyone that just wants to cruise and have a good time with a sweet shape and tribal graphics. The Pohaku graphics are based on the ancient Ki'i Pohaku petroglyphs engraved in rock centuries ago in the islands. Check out the soulful artwork that pays tribute to the ancient Hawaiian board riders who brought board riding to the world. Artwork by surfboard artist David Ray Gould. David Ray is a student of Hawaiian history and weaves the soulfulness of the surf world while paying tribute of those Hawaiian Board Riders of centuries past.
- Deck dimensions: 48" X 10" X 1/2", 7 ply (Made in USA)
- Silicon sand grip
- Slight spoon rocker and fun flex for a smooth easy going ride
- Premium Bear Grizzly 180mm Premium Longboard Trucks
- Concaved board shape that flattens out on the tail for optimal control
- Trucks: Bear 180mm Premium Longboard Trucks
- Genuine Kahuna Creations premium 70mm 82A Wheels (made in USA)
- Artwork by David Ray Gould is based on Ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs
*Wheel color subject to change. 260 pound max recommended weight.
MADE IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA